Discounts and Coupons
Coupons allow you to offer discounts to customers by sharing a unique code that the customer may enter at the time of purchase.
Coupons are available with an active Creator Subscription. Learn more by clicking here.
Creating a Coupon
To create a coupon visit your Creator Dashboard Coupons. So long as your subscription is active you'll then have the option to edit an existing coupon or create a new one.
All coupons require a few parameters while also supporting optional restrictions.
- Code: this is the unique code customers will enter at checkout. No spaces or special characters permitted.
- Discount Percent: the percentage to discount the purchase price if Coupon Type is set to Percent.
- Discount Flat Rate: amount of cents (in USD) to discount if Coupon Type is set to Flat.
- Max Uses: total redemptions allowed; coupon will become invalid after maximum redemptions is meant.,
- Start Date: date on which coupon becomes valid, starting at 12:01am CDT of the chosen day.
- End Date: date on which coupon becomes invalid, ending at 11:59pm CDT of the chosen day.
- Coupon Type: is the discount a percentage off or flat dollar amount.
Each coupon must have at least one product specified. The coupon will be valid for redemption only for the products chosen, including the specified variations (if there are any).
Note: the Max Uses counts the number of customers redeeming the coupon, not the number of products purchased.
Specifying Required Products is optional but it enables you to set prior purchase requirements in order for the coupon to be valid. For example, you may require that a customer have previously purchased Product A in order to use a coupon on Product B.