1099 Tax Information for U.S. Residents

If you reside in the United States, you must report all of your earnings from Blender Market to the IRS. 

  • If you have received your Blender Market payments from us via bank transfer, we will send you a 1099 form by the end of January.
  • If you have earned more than $600 in a year and receive your payments via PayPal, then PayPal will provide you with a 1099.

If you are not a US Resident, then you will not receive a 1099 form from us and are responsible for reporting all of your own taxes.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us