Tax Information

If you reside in the USA you have to report all your earnings from the Blender Market to the IRS. We will send you a 1099 form by the end of January.

If you are not a US Resident then you will not receive a 1099 form from us and are responsible for reporting all of your own taxes.

Did this answer your question?